If you ask a random person to indicate their favorite form of relaxation, the answer would always be ranging from resting in bed or watching a movie, stretching out or catching up o n their sleep, or even resting by the pool. Relaxation stands quite generally for a release of tension, a return to equilibrium. Just by knowing how important relaxation is will take you further away from anxiety and with the best relaxation quotes, we got you covered.
Of course, different relaxation activities will leave a more rested feeling, but have they really relaxed you? The answer is “no”—at least not as effectively when doing it with a deeper purpose. The reason is, relaxation should be both muscular and mental. To be able to recover from the damaging effects of stress, we need to keep in mind these relaxation quotes—and let’s face it: all our lives are increasingly stressful.
To help you get one step closer to your goal, here are the top relaxation quotes in dealing with anxiety:
- “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
- “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” – Amit Ray
- “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” – Sydney Harris
- “Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you.” – John De Paola
- “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.” – Bryant McGill
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
- “Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.” – Etty Hillesum
- “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” – William Burroughs
- “Give your stress wings and let it fly away.” – Terri Guillemets
How can relaxation benefit your health? Reaching a state of relaxation can:
- Reduces your stress levels
- Boosts your immune system
- Increases your energy levels and productivity