Your privacy is important to Neeuro Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore, Co. Registration No: 201302274H (“Neeuro”) and we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
If you do not want Neeuro to collect, use, store, transmit or display collected data, please do not install or use the Licensed Application.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US
- When you register your emails with Neeuro, it may be used for the following:
- send you newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- as a unique identifier, used for accessing Neeuro’s Licensed Applications and Services.
- If you wish to opt out at a later date, or if you rather not receive these information, Neeuro will provide an automated facility to do so, or if you prefer please send an email to email@example.com.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Neeuro will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide when registering to use the Application or services.
- Statistical data from the Application or services that you use or engage in.
- Data collected from sensors in Neeuro’s hardware products or other sensors (e.g. heart rate monitors, fitness trackers, etc.). This would include raw recordings, scores or performance data that are generated for you as part of your engagement with Neeuro’s Services.
- Neeuro does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include authorised third parties who assist us in operating our website, applications, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Neeuro may release your information when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies or protect ours and others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE
- Where Neeuro have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access parts of the products, applications, services, programs and websites, you are responsible for keep this password confidential and you are responsible for any misuse of such information. You must change your password regularly and must not share it with anyone.
- You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account.
- GOVERNING LAW
Last Updated: 26 January 2016