Your privacy is important to Neeuro Pte Ltd (“Neeuro”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), a company registered in Singapore, Co. Registration No: 201302274H (“Neeuro”) and we are committed to protect the privacy of our users.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Neeuro collects personal data about you when you: (i) register for an account on our applications, (ii) use our products, (iii) sign up for our newsletter, (iv) online purchase, (v) communicates with us, or/and (vi) Neeuro’s programs. The personal data we collect consists of the following:
- Registration and Contact Information
- Account registration with us will prompt you to provide us with information such as your login credentials (e.g. your name, email address and/or password), gender, birth month, birth year and geographic region.
- Customer service telephone calls, emails and other communications with us, may collect information like the identity of the caller or sender of the email, the date and time of the call or email, and the subject and resolution of the issue.
- Information Collected When Using Our Products
Using our products will allow us to collect EEG data that include raw recordings, scores or performance data that are generated for you as part of your engagement with Neeuro’s Services.
- Payment Information
Payments made through or for our product are processed through a third party payment processor, information to administer, manage, and fulfil the purchases you make may be collected by us or on our behalf. Such information may include payment information credit card number, account authentication information and contact information like your full name, billing and shipping address and email address.
We received personal data about you when you use the services of our business partners, such as companies listed on our website under “Our Partners”.
- Neeuro’s Programmes
We collect and store your personal data (e.g. name, birth month, birth year, gender, highest education level and geographic region) when you participate in Neeuro’s programmes conducted by us and our collaborators.
- Log Data
We automatically collect information on the statistical data from the applications or services that you use or engage in.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Neeuro collects personal data for some or all of the following reasons:
- Provide and Maintain the Services
- as a unique identifier, used for accessing Neeuro’s Licensed Applications and Services.
- to process and fulfil your orders, send you confirmation emails for your order status and shipment, send you products you order, and allow you to pay for products you order.
- Improve, Personalise, and Develop the Service
We use the information collected to
- make an inference and show you customized insights to help you maintain or improve your cognition.
- perform data analysis and testing.
- collect feedback to help improve our programmes, features or/and services.
- produce certification.
- Communicate with You
- to alert you about products upgrades and revisions.
- to send you newsletters, promotional information, respond to you when you contact us, and promote new features or products that we feel may be of interest you.
- to assist in addressing your inquiries and troubleshooting, about our products and services.
- to notify you about changes to our Services and provide you with information that is relevant to your use of Services.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include authorised third parties who assist us in operating our website, applications, conducting our business or servicing you (credit card payments, delivering packages, online support), as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies or protect ours and others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- In general, once personal data is shared or disclosed, can be difficult to contain or retrieve. Neeuro will have no responsibility or liability for any consequences that may result because you have released and shared personal data with others.
- We encourage you to read these third parties’ privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data before you submit any personal data to them. By clicking on such links and leaving the website, we can no longer exercise control over any information you give to any other entity after leaving our website. Any access to such other sites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE
- Where Neeuro have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access parts of the products, applications and services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and be responsible for any misuse of such information. You must change your password regularly and must not share it with anyone.
- You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You may be aware that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, under the GDPR you are afforded with this rights:
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. All the personal data that Neeuro’s applications have collected from you is listed on your “Account” page. You can make changes to your account information yourself by editing from within your account settings. Any changes you make to the information on the “Account” page will be effective immediately, and any electronic copies of the previous information will be automatically deleted from Neeuro’s records.
- Right to Erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – you have a right to ask us to restrict how we process your personal data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it.
- Right of Portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation in a safe and secure way.
- Right to Object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings as further described section 8 (“Request to Withdraw Consent”).
- Right to Object to Automated Processing, Including Profiling – you also have the right not to have a computer make decisions about you directly (this doesn’t include general marketing based on your age or gender).
To the extent that personal data collected is subject to the European Union’s GDPR, we ask for your explicit consent to process the data. We want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date. Hence, any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to us through the contact details provided in this statement. Please note that we may require further information from you to verify your identity as well as the nature of your request before we proceed with your request. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be responded by us within 30 days.
- REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- Should you wish to withdraw your consent to Neeuro’s use of your personal data, please stop using our products and services immediately and write to notify us that you wish for us to stop collecting, using or sharing your personal data and we will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request. Please ensure that your notification contains sufficient and specific information to enable us to comply with your request.
- To unsubscribe from e.g. newsletters or marketing emails you will be able to do so via the “Unsubscribe” link in our email. If you wish to opt out at a later date, or if you rather not receive this information, Neeuro will provide an automated facility to do so, or if you prefer please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
- We will process and store your personal data on our systems for as long as necessary by the purpose they have been collected for, in accordance with our retention policy. Retention periods will be determined to take into account the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorizes use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. After this time, your personal data will either be securely deleted or anonymised (so that it can no longer be associated with you) so that it can be used for analytical purposes.
- We value your privacy and are committed to protect the information we receive from you. The personal data we collect about you is kept secure from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Only authorized employees have access to this information.
- No security measures are 100% effective and Neeuro cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data on or through the use of Neeuro site is therefore at your own risk.
- We will notify you of any data breach where your personal data has been obtained by unauthorised third parties, as required by law.
- GOVERNING LAW
- CONTACTING US
Attn: The Data Protection Officer
Neeuro Pte Ltd (Reg: 201302274H)
100H Pasir Panjang Road
OC @ Pasir Panjang
Effective from 18th June 2018