End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between Neeuro Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore, Co. Registration No: 201302274H (“Neeuro”) and you, with regards to the software that you are installing that may include future updates, upgrades or versions of the software, documents, information, manuals or other related materials provided by Neeuro (“Licensed Application”).
By installing or using the Licensed Application, you consent to be bound by this License. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this License, then do not install or use the Licensed Application.
If you install the Licensed Application, the terms and conditions of this License are fully accepted by you.
- LICENSE GRANT
- Neeuro grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive license to install and use the Licensed Application for your personal, non-commercial use as part of products or hardware supplied by Neeuro.
- The Licensed Application and an internet connection are required to validate the license for products produced by Neeuro. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensed Application can automatically validate license rights for some or all of Neeuro products without separate notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensed Application may use information regarding your computer, phone, tablet or related devices and your use of the Licensed Application to validate your license rights and to update the Licensed Application.
- You agree that the Licensed Application may automatically download and install updates, upgrades or additional features that Neeuro deems reasonable, beneficial to you or reasonably necessary. You acknowledge and agree that any obligation Neeuro may have to support the previous version(s) may be ended upon the availability of the update, upgrade or implementation of additional features.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property rights in the Licensed Application and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, Licensed Applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by Neeuro and its licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without Neeuro’s express prior permission.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NO WARRANTIES
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION (“SERVICES”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NEEURO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. NEEURO DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY NEEURO OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NEEURO BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF NEEURO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEEURO’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF US$50.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- DURATION OF AGREEMENT
- This EULA is effective until terminated by you or Neeuro. Neeuro may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of the Licensed Application. If Neeuro terminates your access to the Licensed Application, you will not have the right to bring claims against Neeuro or its affiliates with respect to such termination. Neeuro and its affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Licensed Application.
- You may terminate this EULA at any time by uninstalling the Licensed Application and destroying all copies in your possession or control.
- The EULA will terminate immediately without notice from Neeuro if you fail to comply with any provision of this EULA (including breach for nonpayment, if applicable).
- Upon termination of this EULA, you agree to immediately uninstall the Licensed Application and destroy all copies of the Licensed Application.
- GOVERNING LAW
- This EULA will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with this EULA.
Last Updated: 26 January 2016